Audio filter: Prem 6.5, transient filter?

Archived from groups: rec.video.production,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

I've got a sub-frame "click" in my audio track that I'd like to kill.

Is there an audio filter in Prem 6.5 that is essentially a transient
filter?

This click is too short to razor out of the clip.

THNX!
1 answer Last reply
More about audio filter prem transient filter
  1. Archived from groups: rec.video.production,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

    > I've got a sub-frame "click" in my audio track that I'd like to kill.
    >

    > Is there an audio filter in Prem 6.5 that is essentially a transient
    > filter?

    Not in Premier, you have to use Audition for that. It has a Click/Pop
    elimnator.

    > This click is too short to razor out of the clip.

    Even when fully zoomed in? I've never had a "subframe" sound anomaly myself
    but for something like that, I think your only option will be Audition,
    Sound Forge or another advanced sound app.

    Here's what I do with video:

    http://www.onworldsedge.com/21452.html

Tuner Cards Filter Audio Video Graphics