Audio filter: Prem 6.5, transient filter?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
October 27, 2004 2:57:43 AM

Archived from groups: rec.video.production,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

I've got a sub-frame "click" in my audio track that I'd like to kill.

Is there an audio filter in Prem 6.5 that is essentially a transient
filter?

This click is too short to razor out of the clip.

THNX!
October 27, 2004 1:23:52 PM

Archived from groups: rec.video.production,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

> I've got a sub-frame "click" in my audio track that I'd like to kill.
>

> Is there an audio filter in Prem 6.5 that is essentially a transient
> filter?

Not in Premier, you have to use Audition for that. It has a Click/Pop
elimnator.

> This click is too short to razor out of the clip.

Even when fully zoomed in? I've never had a "subframe" sound anomaly myself
but for something like that, I think your only option will be Audition,
Sound Forge or another advanced sound app.

Here's what I do with video:

http://www.onworldsedge.com/21452.html
!