What Camcorder?

Hi,
I need help finding a camcorder to help with dance lessons.
Features needed include....Low light, ...small & portable,...can be
downloaded to pc, edited and written to dvd,...digital,...easy to use,
etc.
All help greatly appreciated...thanks
Jm

Scott

Hi Jm,

This camera would be good for you I think -- it's a great deal right
now through this site, and is small, has low-ligh settings, etc:

Sony DCRHC40 MiniDV Digital Handycam Camcorder (about $525)
http://camcorders.review-center.com/catalog/product.php?ASIN=B0001BVHL4

You may want to check out the Digital Camcorder Buyer's Guide to learn
more:

http://camcorders.review-center.com/guide/guide.php?id=29

You can get a decent camcorder for $350-$700 -- read some of the
current owner reviews about these cameras to see if any fit your needs
specifically.

-Scott

jodledums@yahoo.co.uk wrote in message news:<4msun01r1h9iuel3tabcr9hmqpojpivi17@4ax.com>...
> Hi,
> I need help finding a camcorder to help with dance lessons.
> Features needed include....Low light, ...small & portable,...can be
> downloaded to pc, edited and written to dvd,...digital,...easy to use,
> etc.
> All help greatly appreciated...thanks
> Jm

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

jodledums@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

>Hi,
>I need help finding a camcorder to help with dance lessons.
>Features needed include....Low light, ...small & portable,...can be
>downloaded to pc, edited and written to dvd,...digital,...easy to use,
>etc.
>All help greatly appreciated...thanks
>Jm

Almost all DV camcorders will be suitable.
I prefer Sony DV camcorders.

Regards Brian

AnthonyR

Hey Scott,
Just curious, the description says M-JPEG video streaming to PC via USB
(Microsoft® NetMeeting® required) *, is this on top of the normal 1394
DV-AVI file one gets into a PC from a miniDV camcorder?
Is that a more compressed video stream for the internet?

Thanks,
AnthonyR.