Remote Desktop access WebCam problem.

Suppose i have a computer in my home.

i wanna my home computer can access the Webcam of my office when i'm
using remote desktop from my office to home, how can i do so ?

Suppose the Webcam is USB type.

Thanks

More about remote desktop access webcam problem

    Instead of using Remote Desktop for that look at using something like MS Portrait if you just want
    to see what is going on at home...

    http://www.research.microsoft.com/%7Ejiangli/portrait/

    You can call direct IP-to-IP. If your behind a firewall/NAT/router then the following ports must be
    opened...

    TCP Port 8100 Portrait Listen
    UDP Port 8110 Portrait Video
    UDP Port 8120 Portrait Audio

    I use portrait all the time to video conference with my brother...In my case I have a cheap Veo USB
    webcam connected to one of my home XP PCs...

    --
    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "Fortress" <f@f.co> wrote in message news:uiSJ%23sDZEHA.1356@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
    > Suppose i have a computer in my home.
    >
    > i wanna my home computer can access the Webcam of my office when i'm
    > using remote desktop from my office to home, how can i do so ?
    >
    > Suppose the Webcam is USB type.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > --

    ---

Remote Desktop Webcams Computers Office Windows XP