Premiere Pro 1.5 & Windows Media Encoder 9.0

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
October 27, 2004 10:53:08 PM

Hello:

I'm trying to make a small documentary using a windows application.
I'm using Windows Media Encoder (WME) to capture my footage and Adobe
Premiere Pro 1.5 to edit the footage.

My problem is after I import the .wmv clips into Premiere and then
want to export I run into several problems -- not rendering, export
files are 300x's larger than the .wmv files, can't view clips in
monitor, etc.

Is there some compatibility issue with .wmv in Premiere? Something
else? Any ways to work efficiently with WME files in Premiere?

Thanks!
Anonymous
January 10, 2005 12:26:43 PM

Pablo:
I would capture using premiere pro 1.5 as well. with this version, you
can even capture in the background as you do other tasks. capture in
avi, and then import the clips into a project.

chad

!