new tool for Vegas users

Just in case there are any Vegas users who haven't heard, there's a great
new tool called Ultimate S (51 different plug-ins) that's just been
released. Details and a trial download area at
http://www.vasst.com/ultimate.htm

Mike

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 23:26:26 -0400, "Mike Kujbida"
<kujfam-misleadingspam@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>Just in case there are any Vegas users who haven't heard, there's a great
>new tool called Ultimate S (51 different plug-ins) that's just been
>released. Details and a trial download area at
>http://www.vasst.com/ultimate.htm
>
>Mike

I got it last week and it is an excellent tool to add into Vegas... if
you are going to get it I would not wait to long as they are offering
a $30.00 price reduction for a limited time...
Glenn M