shawk

Never having played it does DOD have bots?

Will DOD:Source have bots?

Never did enjoy playing with the 12yr olds on-line (especially if they're
better than me). If there are no bots and the game has to sit unused on the
PC until I can get a group of friends together on-line or on the LAN who
actually own it then I shan't bother.

Ta.

Paul Catley wrote:
> "Andrew" <spamtrap@localhost.> wrote in message
> >
> > CS:S has bots.
>
> Does it? Oh well, what would I know?

It does, an rather excellent bots - if you can bot excellent
At least it's the best bots ever seen in a HL related game

You can do a lot of fun with them too
Like zombie play, the bots (only with knives) head to head with you -
the player
You'll be in for a fight :)

- Peter

> Never having played it does DOD have bots?
>
> Will DOD:Source have bots?
>
> Never did enjoy playing with the 12yr olds on-line (especially if they're
> better than me). If there are no bots and the game has to sit unused on the
> PC until I can get a group of friends together on-line or on the LAN who
> actually own it then I shan't bother.

Details seem pretty sketchy, but I presume it is to DOD what CS:S was to CS,
i.e. a graphical makeover with the game remaining the same. Therefore, I would
assume no bots.

I ordered it anyway. Probably won't play it much, but what the heck, it was
only about £12.50. Actually, I was expecting it to be around £11, but there was
tax on top. It doesn't seem quite such good value at that.

Anyway, I'll play you, I'm older than 12 :)

--
Paul

Andrew

On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 08:56:17 +0100, "Paul Catley"
<paul.notreallymyaddress@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Details seem pretty sketchy, but I presume it is to DOD what CS:S was to CS,
>i.e. a graphical makeover with the game remaining the same. Therefore, I would
>assume no bots.

CS:S has bots.

From what I have read about DOD:S, I haven't seen any mention of bots
though. I won't bother with it if that is the case.