Casio exislim Question

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 23:22:12 GMT, "Mark" wrote:

>can anyone tell me if the Casio Exislim is a good camera??

The Casio Exilim (although very _slim_ ...) EX-Z50 is a very ok
digicam - very fast to fire, small size and big LCD, but a weak point
is noise (auto iso is often iso 200) when you don't have much
"available light", like indoors - but then again it's very hard to
find a digicam without such limitations!

For digicam reviews listings head over to www.dcviews.com !

bojangles

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2005

its okay but for the money there are many better.