Credit Roll with Vegas Video: How to add text?

I've run into a problem trying to create a credit roll with Vegas 5.
I am doing scrolling credits and have typed in a bunch of credits.
However, I forgot a credit early in the roll. Is there any way of
inserting additional fields? Right now, I only know how to insert an
item at the very end of the credit roll. Also, is there a way to move
credits to change their order without having to type the entire thing
over? Thanks.

Harold

kelvin

Distinguished
May 4, 2004

haroldact@yahoo.com (haroldact) wrote in message news:<7abace77.0410282208.394eca31@posting.google.com>...
> I've run into a problem trying to create a credit roll with Vegas 5.
> I am doing scrolling credits and have typed in a bunch of credits.
> However, I forgot a credit early in the roll. Is there any way of
> inserting additional fields? Right now, I only know how to insert an
> item at the very end of the credit roll. Also, is there a way to move
> credits to change their order without having to type the entire thing
> over? Thanks.
>
> Harold

Check with www.dvinfo.net

They have an active community forum with a section devoted entirely to Vegas 5.

Alan

Also check the Sony Vegas forum, very active and the people are
extremely knowledgable and helpful.

http://mediasoftware.sonypictures.com/forums/ShowTopics.asp?ForumID=4

haroldact wrote:
> I've run into a problem trying to create a credit roll with Vegas 5.
> I am doing scrolling credits and have typed in a bunch of credits.
> However, I forgot a credit early in the roll. Is there any way of
> inserting additional fields? Right now, I only know how to insert an
> item at the very end of the credit roll. Also, is there a way to move
> credits to change their order without having to type the entire thing
> over? Thanks.
>
> Harold

First of all, do your text for your credits in Notepad. Making changes is a
LOT easier this way. When you're ready to create your credit roll, copy all
the text in your Notepad file, click once only on any line in the Vegas
credit roll box and do a CTRL-V (paste). A right-click/paste will not work
here.

Inserting extra lines is as easy as selecting the line <B>below</B> the line
where you want to insert new text and hitting the <B>Insert</B> key. Each
hit is a new line.

As far as changing credit order, you could try do a copy/paste on each line
you want to change but this is rather tedious. Much faster to redo it using
the Notepad file you created above.

Mike

I would realy like a cristal clear tutorial for making Creddit scrolls.

Explaining what plugin to select, and moslty, how to change time of the scroll, my scrolls end up goin WAY to fast, what can i do??