USB support for Remote Decktop Connection

July 9, 2004 2:06:03 PM

I have a Win XP Emmbeded device that has a USB Sanner attached to it and I use RDC to connect to a server. I want to scan to the server. I cannot get the device to show when I connect. Does anyone know if this will work???
Anonymous
July 12, 2004 12:30:32 AM

You cannot redirect scanning devices, unfortunately, unless they have
network scanning capabilities...

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

!