USB support for Remote Decktop Connection

I have a Win XP Emmbeded device that has a USB Sanner attached to it and I use RDC to connect to a server. I want to scan to the server. I cannot get the device to show when I connect. Does anyone know if this will work???
1 answer Last reply
More about support remote decktop connection

    You cannot redirect scanning devices, unfortunately, unless they have
    network scanning capabilities...

    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

    On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 10:06:03 -0700, "Wright Man" <Wright
    Man@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I have a Win XP Emmbeded device that has a USB Sanner attached to it and I use RDC to connect to a server. I want to scan to the server. I cannot get the device to show when I connect. Does anyone know if this will work???

Connection Servers Support Devices USB Windows XP