Setting up Terminal Services

Hi all!
I'm new to TS. I have a client who would like five of his employees to access a networkable app via TS. The server is colocated at his ISP with Windows 2003 Server, accounts for the remotes, and TS set up in Application Server mode. The clients are all Windows XP Pro using a combination of T1, DSL, and AirCards.
My question is broad: how the hell do I do all this? :eek:) Any and all contributions will be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
JeffreyT

First, you need to make the server accessible from the Internet - either
through VPN, or by opening port 3389 in the firewall between it and the
Internet.

Then just have the clients use the Remote Desktop Client (best to download
the newest version from microsoft.com/downloads) and enter the public IP of
the server - you can have whomever hosts your public DNS create an A record
(like ts.yourdomain.com) that points to that IP address to make this
simpler).