Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Cannot print to local machine through remote desktop

Tags:
  • Remote Desktop
  • Printers
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
July 12, 2004 5:01:13 AM

Hi

I set up my remote desktop to allow me to view HDD's,
serial ports and printers - the first two work ok but I
still cannot print to a local printer. I can see all my
network printers. i cannot install the local printer as
add printer only gives me the option to choose a network
printer in RD.

Is there something else I should be doing?

Thanks in advance

Dan

More about : print local machine remote desktop

Anonymous
July 13, 2004 1:38:03 AM

See if the following article helps with your issue...
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q302361

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 01:01:13 -0700, "Dan"