TS Printing stopped working

I have a HP 2200 and Oki ML 591 that used to connect with no problems through RDP with no problems. Both machines are running XP Pro. A few days ago, the Host stopped redirecting the printers. The printers still redirect properly on the other 3 Host machines that the same Client connects too.

I have ran a refresh install on the Host, and tried manual redirection. With the manual redirection it only worked on the first client that I manually did, and any subsequent one failed to print.

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance

I have a similar problem with an HP 2200. May I ask what driver you were using at the terminal server and on the client? Hope we can help each other. Thanks.

"JCantello" wrote:

> I have a HP 2200 and Oki ML 591 that used to connect with no problems through RDP with no problems. Both machines are running XP Pro. A few days ago, the Host stopped redirecting the printers. The printers still redirect properly on the other 3 Host machines that the same Client connects too.
>
> I have ran a refresh install on the Host, and tried manual redirection. With the manual redirection it only worked on the first client that I manually did, and any subsequent one failed to print.
>
> Any suggestion?
>
> Thanks in advance

TRENDING THREADS