  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
March 5, 2005 4:26:14 PM

I have two cameras:

Ricoh RDC2
Toshiba PDR3300

The Ricoh takes AIMS Type I or ATA Type II memory cards.
The Toshiba takes Secure Digital (SD).

Can anyone tell me what USB card reader will handle both?
And a web source I can look at it?

Thanks

More about : usb memory card reader

March 5, 2005 4:26:15 PM

geezer wrote:
> I have two cameras:
>
> Ricoh RDC2
> Toshiba PDR3300
>
> The Ricoh takes AIMS Type I or ATA Type II memory cards.
> The Toshiba takes Secure Digital (SD).
>
> Can anyone tell me what USB card reader will handle both?
> And a web source I can look at it?
>
> Thanks
Many multi-card readers are available. I have one with four slots that can read six kinds of cards,
that I bought on sale in CompUSA for about $15.
Anonymous
March 5, 2005 6:55:36 PM

"geezer" <wee@willy.com> wrote in message
>I have two cameras:
>
> Ricoh RDC2
> Toshiba PDR3300
>
> The Ricoh takes AIMS Type I or ATA Type II memory cards.
> The Toshiba takes Secure Digital (SD).
>
> Can anyone tell me what USB card reader will handle both?
> And a web source I can look at it?
>
> Thanks
http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?manufa...
Related resources
March 5, 2005 7:27:59 PM

On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 15:55:36 -0000, "Steve P"
<someone@somewhere.invalid> wrote:

>http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?manufa...

Thanks

This site shows that the reader will handle these card-types:

SmartMedia
SD (Secure Digital)
MMC (Multimedia)
Compact Flash Type 1
Compact Flash Type 2
Micro Drive
Memory Stick
Olympus XD Picture Card (Using the smartmedia slot)
Fuji XD Picture Card (Using the smartmedia slot)
Mini-SD
RS-MMC

Is SmartMedia the same as AIMS Type I or ATA Type II memory cards?

Moses
Anonymous
March 5, 2005 8:00:48 PM

> On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 15:55:36 -0000, "Steve P"
> <someone@somewhere.invalid> wrote:
>

>>http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?manufa...
>>

> Thanks
>
> This site shows that the reader will handle these card-types:
>
> SmartMedia
> SD (Secure Digital)
> MMC (Multimedia)
> Compact Flash Type 1
> Compact Flash Type 2
> Micro Drive
> Memory Stick
> Olympus XD Picture Card (Using the smartmedia slot)
> Fuji XD Picture Card (Using the smartmedia slot)
> Mini-SD
> RS-MMC
>
> Is SmartMedia the same as AIMS Type I or ATA Type II memory cards?
>
> Moses

No idea I'm afraid :-( Try contacting 7dayshop direct they have always
been very helpful to me in the past.
March 5, 2005 8:19:30 PM

On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 17:00:48 -0000, "Steve P"
<someone@somewhere.invalid> wrote:

>"geezer" <wee@willy.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 15:55:36 -0000, "Steve P"
>> <someone@somewhere.invalid> wrote:
>>

>>>http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?manufa...
>>>

>> Thanks
>>
>> This site shows that the reader will handle these card-types:
>>
>> SmartMedia
>> SD (Secure Digital)
>> MMC (Multimedia)
>> Compact Flash Type 1
>> Compact Flash Type 2
>> Micro Drive
>> Memory Stick
>> Olympus XD Picture Card (Using the smartmedia slot)
>> Fuji XD Picture Card (Using the smartmedia slot)
>> Mini-SD
>> RS-MMC
>>
>> Is SmartMedia the same as AIMS Type I or ATA Type II memory cards?
>>
>> Moses
>
>No idea I'm afraid :-( Try contacting 7dayshop direct they have always
>been very helpful to me in the past.

Okay

Thanks
!