I don't see "Remote Desktop" box on the remote tab on sys ..

I am running Windows XP and I am trying to enable remote desktop however when I right click on my computers then go to properties and the remote tab , there is no option for "remote desktop" . The only option that shows up in the "remote assistance" box.

Can anyone help with this? How do I enable remote desktop ?

Are you running XP Home? XP Home does not have the Remote Desktop server;
only XP Prof does.
Jim