Remote Assistance does not connect or work??????///

July 13, 2004 4:52:10 PM

I have been trying to do remote assistance with several people and its not working. I have WIN XP PRO with a Linksys WRT54G Router. I have Mcafee Firewall. Windows firewall disabled. I disabled both the HARDWARE and SOFTWARE firewalls and still can't connect. UPNP is enabled. I dont know whats going on. I have firmware 2.02.2 for the Linksys and the latest MSN MESSENGER build. So it wont start from MESSENGER and it wont start from HELP and SUPPORT in XP?

Any ideas?
Anonymous
July 17, 2004 12:27:17 AM

Download Windows Messenger 5.