WildTangent and Steam

David

I ran Adaware and it found a program called WildTangent on my machine. It
looks like some form of software for auto updating. Does anyone know if this
is installed by Steam? I would like to remove it but I would hate to mess up
my installation of Steam.

Thanks.

DC

"David" <no.spam@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
> I ran Adaware and it found a program called WildTangent on my machine. It
> looks like some form of software for auto updating. Does anyone know if
this
> is installed by Steam? I would like to remove it but I would hate to mess
up
> my installation of Steam.

This was on my mates machine the other day, he does not have steam, its just
some ninjasoftware, delete at ya pleasure.

Wild tangent is a plugin for things like winamp it is nothing to do with
steam ....delete away

--
Bandulu

.................The stressed-gamer must exhibit grace under
pressure.........
........................the most important thing is not to crack...........

Visit http://www.stressed-out.org to find out more......