Shutter motor for Sony camera

I was wondering if anyone could in finding a part for my Sony DSC-P52
digital camera.
I need the small motor that opens and closes the shutter doors that protect
the lens when not in use.
I can not find a schematic for this camera to obtain the actual part number
but if anyone knows where I can get it I would appreciate it.

--
Thank You for Choosing Home Audio Innovations
Bringing the world of entertainment to your home.

    Go to eBay. Lots of parts and broken cameras there. I just sold a broken
    Sony on eBay. I just listed it as honestly as I could, explaining what
    worked and what didn't. Went within a week at a pretty good price.

    Just put your camera model in the search box and you will usually come up
    with not only good, working cameras, but parts and cameras that don't work.

    Sheldon
    sheldon@sopris.net

    "AVWiz101" <sbrown1014@houston.rr.com> wrote in message
    > I was wondering if anyone could in finding a part for my Sony DSC-P52
    > digital camera.
    > I need the small motor that opens and closes the shutter doors that
    protect
    > the lens when not in use.
    > I can not find a schematic for this camera to obtain the actual part
    number
    > but if anyone knows where I can get it I would appreciate it.
    >
    > --
    > Thank You for Choosing Home Audio Innovations
    > Bringing the world of entertainment to your home.
    > http://www.homeaudioinnovations.net.

Cameras Sony Peripherals Product