Shutter motor for Sony camera

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
March 8, 2005 5:45:01 PM

I was wondering if anyone could in finding a part for my Sony DSC-P52
digital camera.
I need the small motor that opens and closes the shutter doors that protect
the lens when not in use.
I can not find a schematic for this camera to obtain the actual part number
but if anyone knows where I can get it I would appreciate it.

--
Thank You for Choosing Home Audio Innovations
Bringing the world of entertainment to your home.

Go to eBay. Lots of parts and broken cameras there. I just sold a broken
Sony on eBay. I just listed it as honestly as I could, explaining what
worked and what didn't. Went within a week at a pretty good price.

Just put your camera model in the search box and you will usually come up
with not only good, working cameras, but parts and cameras that don't work.

Sheldon
sheldon@sopris.net

!