Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Remote Assistant thinks MSN is NOT installed

Tags:
  • MSN
  • Connection
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
July 13, 2004 6:59:52 PM

I've reinstalled msn (6.2 - the latest) but remote
assistant still thinks it's not installed and I can't
remote connect to other pcs. Help!

More about : remote assistant thinks msn installed

July 14, 2004 10:06:03 PM

It is because you need windows messanger installe.