Remote Assistant thinks MSN is NOT installed

I've reinstalled msn (6.2 - the latest) but remote
assistant still thinks it's not installed and I can't
remote connect to other pcs. Help!
1 answer Last reply
More about remote assistant thinks installed

    It is because you need windows messanger installe.

    "Jowelboy" wrote:

    > I've reinstalled msn (6.2 - the latest) but remote
    > assistant still thinks it's not installed and I can't
    > remote connect to other pcs. Help!

MSN Connection Microsoft Windows XP