User cannot connect with Remote Desktop Connection

mark

I have created several administrators on a desktop computer named "hp-opti3-xp"; they are administrator/hp-opti3-xp, mshane/hp, pgriffit/hp, pgriffit/hp-opti3-xp. In the Remote Desktop Connection User window I have added "domain admins/hp", "pgriffit/hp", and "pgriffit/hp-opti3-xp". Any of the domain admins as defined by active directory can connect to this computer remotely but pgriffit cannot. She is both an administrator locally and from the domain and she is also in the remote desktop connection users list. WHY WILL SHE NOT CONNECT? WHY DOES THE SYSTEM NOT PERMIT HER TO LOGON INTERACTIVELY?

Make sure that the user in question is a member of a group that has
the "Access this computer through Terminal Services" user right
accessible via Group Policy.

If this machine was an upgrade, it is possible that not all the groups
were copied over properly.

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com