Remote Desktop Web Connection

July 14, 2004 9:28:01 PM

Okay, so I get the remote to host connectivity idea. However, what about using RDWC to reach multiple workstations on a network?

I have seen one reference to being able to do this but was unclear if you could use the RDWC OR if you logged onto the first host with RDWC THEN used regular remote desktop connection to whatever other workstation/server you wanted to connect to. I was hoping for the direct remote desktop web connection each time. Is this possible?

Could anyone settle this for me? Thanks!

Sincerely,
Andrew
Anonymous
July 15, 2004 12:34:13 AM

Actually, I rescripted the web client to support alternate port
(example at the RNT beta site -
http://www.smartdisplays.net/Default.aspx?tabid=62 ) and available for
download at
http://www.smartdisplays.net/LinkClick.aspx?link=revise...)

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 17:28:01 -0700, "DrewCSUC"
<DrewCSUC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Okay, so I get the remote to host connectivity idea. However, what about using RDWC to reach multiple workstations on a network?
>
>I have seen one reference to being able to do this but was unclear if you could use the RDWC OR if you logged onto the first host with RDWC THEN used regular remote desktop connection to whatever other workstation/server you wanted to connect to. I was hoping for the direct remote desktop web connection each time. Is this possible?
>
>Could anyone settle this for me? Thanks!
>
>Sincerely,
>Andrew
Anonymous
July 15, 2004 9:25:18 AM

Very good...:-)

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Jeffrey Randow (MVP)" <jeffreyr-support@remotenetworktechnology.com> wrote in message
news:p knbf05t9o8q3uvsgb302qijh7mqtodn62@4ax.com...
> Actually, I rescripted the web client to support alternate port
> (example at the RNT beta site -
> http://www.smartdisplays.net/Default.aspx?tabid=62 ) and available for
> download at
> http://www.smartdisplays.net/LinkClick.aspx?link=revise...)
>
> Jeffrey Randow (Windows Networking & Smart Display MVP)

---