Remote Desktop Win2K v Win XP

July 15, 2004 9:12:47 AM

I have a Win 2k machine with which I can make a remote desktop connection to my XP pro machine at work from my home network.
I can make a connection from work to home (XP to XP)
If I try to use my home Win XP pro machine I can not make a connection. A week ago I could make a connection.
As far as I know the only change is that I have shifted to a fixed ip from my ISP (Bigpond Australia). I have spent alot of time on this with little success. Can anyone help ??
Anonymous
July 16, 2004 7:03:36 PM

What was involved in the change to the fixed IP?

Any chance there's some firewall functionality in the device which connects
you to the ISP?

!