Deficit, negative $10 trillion swing under Bush

Archived from groups: soc.culture.usa,rec.photo.digital,rec.video.desktop,alt.woodworking,rec.photo.equipment.35mm (More info?)

Yes, President Bush has turned the US into the worst debtor nation in the
history of the world. He has drive the economy right into the ditch. And why you
ask would our fearless president do this? He did it so he could give 30% of his
tax cuts to millionaires making 1.2 million per year, or $576 per hour in terms
normal people can understand. Of the current $422+ billion dollar deficit, $270
billion is specifically because of Bush tax cuts. 30%, or $81 Billion of this
went to millionaires. So we are in essence borrowing money -- that our
grandchildren will have to pay back -- to finance tax kickbacks to millionaires!

So while high energy and health care costs are killing lower and middle class
Americans, Bush chose to borrow $81 billion dollars to give to millionaires
making $576 per hour. Can you imagine making that kind of money? You could work
four hours and you have your house mortgage and car payment taken care of!! I'm
really glad Bush chose to borrow our money to help these people. These
millionaires were hurting big time!

When GW Bush was elected 3 1/2 years ago, the projected 10 year "surplus" was
predicted to be 4 or 5 trillion dollars (That's right, SURPLUS.) The prediction
right now is for a "deficit" of over 2 trillion dollars 10 years from now. Here
is the scary part. If Bush's tax cuts, which predominantly go to the super rich,
are made permanent, the projected 10 year deficit is almost 5 trillion dollars.

So this is a potential 10 trillion dollar negative swing with Bush in office!
This idiot has driven the country right into a ditch, and in the process he is
siphoning money from the middle and lower class to the ultra rich. If this
continues, the only way the country will be able to keep it's head above water
is to cuts all the safety nets of the middle and lower class, which is social
security and Medicare.

30% of the Bush tax cuts went to the upper 1%. This is actually better than it
could have been. If all of Bush's tax cuts had been enacted as he wanted, fully
45% of his tax cuts would have gone to the super wealthy.

We are going into deep debt, borrowing money to finance tax cuts for
millionaires. And these millionaires are rewarding us by sending money to tax
free accounts in the Cayman Islands and shipping decent paying manufacturing
jobs to China and decent paying IT jobs to India.

Bush and Cheney are practicing bait and switch on a massive scale

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/editorials/la-ed-deficit14sep14,1,4399255.story?coll=la-news-comment-editorials"...anew report from the Congressional Budget Office projects a $422-billiondeficitthis year and $2.3 trillion over the next decade, even if the currenttax cuts,technically set to expire over the next few years, are not extended.If they are,it projects a tab of $4.5 trillion. The $2.3 trillion is alreadyhigher than theoffice's previous estimate in March because of increasedspending by Congress,which is stuck with paying for, among other things,prolonged wars in Iraq andAfghanistan. In other words, this deficit, unlikeprevious ones, is not a blip,but a.....Even the CBO's $4.5-trillion deficit over 10 years is almost surelytoooptimistic - it's based on the assumption that funding for domesticprogramswill not rise faster than inflation and not keep pace with populationgrowth."

"Bailey Savings & Loan" <nospam@no-spam.iwl> wrote in message
> [...]
> report from the Congressional Budget Office projects a
> $422-billiondeficitthis year and $2.3 trillion over the next decade, even
> if the currenttax cuts,technically set to expire over the next few years,
> are not extended.If they are,it projects a tab of $4.5 trillion. The $2.3
> trillion is alreadyhigher than theoffice's previous estimate in March
> because of increasedspending by Congress,which is stuck with paying for,
> among other things,prolonged wars in Iraq andAfghanistan. In other words,
> this deficit, unlikeprevious ones, is not a blip,but a.....Even the CBO's
> $4.5-trillion deficit over 10 years is almost surelytoooptimistic - it's
> based on the assumption that funding for domesticprogramswill not rise
> faster than inflation and not keep pace with populationgrowth."

Save it for 2008........You're just wasting valuable bandwidth.........

Archived from groups: soc.culture.usa,rec.photo.digital,rec.video.desktop,alt.woodworking,rec.photo.equipment.35mm (More info?)

On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 01:09:28 GMT, "Bailey Savings & Loan"
<nospam@no-spam.iwl> wrote:

>Yes, President Bush has turned the US into the worst debtor nation in the
>history of the world. He has drive the economy right into the ditch. And why you
>ask would our fearless president do this? He did it so he could give 30% of his
>tax cuts to millionaires making 1.2 million per year, or $576 per hour in terms
>normal people can understand. Of the current $422+ billion dollar deficit, $270
>billion is specifically because of Bush tax cuts. 30%, or $81 Billion of this
>went to millionaires. So we are in essence borrowing money -- that our
>grandchildren will have to pay back -- to finance tax kickbacks to millionaires!

Hey deadhead you have lost, lost, lost and will never win again with
trash such as senators from mini states with no conviction.

<nospam@no-spam.iwl> wrote:

>Yes, President Bush has turned the US into the worst debtor nation in the
>history of the world. He has drive the economy right into the ditch. And why you
>ask would our fearless president do this? He did it so he could give 30% of his
>tax cuts to millionaires making 1.2 million per year, or $576 per hour in terms
>normal people can understand. Of the current $422+ billion dollar deficit, $270
>billion is specifically because of Bush tax cuts. 30%, or $81 Billion of this
>went to millionaires. So we are in essence borrowing money -- that our
>grandchildren will have to pay back -- to finance tax kickbacks to millionaires!

God, do you not know your a LOSER in the election and America has
spoken. Keep it up and maybe the Republicans will win by 8 million
next time.

Bailey Savings & Loan wrote:

> Bush and Cheney are practicing bait and switch on a massive scale

Then it's a good thing you have squirreled away so much bait between
your ears...