How much will the overpriced CANON xl2 drop ?

Five

They are saying, at canon, that they will lower the
price of the XL2 after january.

How much can you expect them to lower the price?
Sales have not been what they expected, and everyone
is saying it is priced too high.

What price would you be willing to beg borrow and
steal for this camera?

I am thinking $3,500 would be a price to get me
motivated.

--
www.fiveminutesoffame.com
Get your five minutes of FAME

Leo

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2001

I doubt that the cam will come down under 4 thousand. I am paying 4300 for
mine

"Five" <Niko@fiveminutesof____.com> wrote in message
> They are saying, at canon, that they will lower the
> price of the XL2 after january.
>
> How much can you expect them to lower the price?
> Sales have not been what they expected, and everyone
> is saying it is priced too high.
>
> What price would you be willing to beg borrow and
> steal for this camera?
>
> I am thinking $3,500 would be a price to get me
> motivated.
>

> --
> www.fiveminutesoffame.com
> Get your five minutes of FAME

"Five" <Niko@fiveminutesof____.com> wrote in message

> I am thinking $3,500 would be a price to get me
> motivated.

I am thinking $10 ..

You'll have to wait for a used one. Or Gray.