Remote Desktop Connection Settings

July 16, 2004 12:00:38 PM

I am trying to connect to our office server using Remote
Desktop Connection. Does anyone know what port needs to be
opened on our firewall to allow RDC to be able connect?

Thanks for your help in advance
Thomas
Anonymous
July 16, 2004 3:25:29 PM

TCP port 3389.

Thomas wrote:
> I am trying to connect to our office server using Remote
> Desktop Connection. Does anyone know what port needs to be
> opened on our firewall to allow RDC to be able connect?
>
> Thanks for your help in advance
> Thomas
Anonymous
July 17, 2004 1:52:03 AM

TCP port 3389 needs to be opened to do a Remote desktop Connection

Thanks,
Janani

!