  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
July 16, 2004 12:00:38 PM

I am trying to connect to our office server using Remote
Desktop Connection. Does anyone know what port needs to be
opened on our firewall to allow RDC to be able connect?

Thanks for your help in advance
Thomas

More about : remote desktop connection settings

Anonymous
July 16, 2004 3:25:29 PM

TCP port 3389.

Thomas wrote:
> I am trying to connect to our office server using Remote
> Desktop Connection. Does anyone know what port needs to be
> opened on our firewall to allow RDC to be able connect?
>
> Thanks for your help in advance
> Thomas
Anonymous
July 17, 2004 1:52:03 AM

TCP port 3389 needs to be opened to do a Remote desktop Connection

Thanks,
Janani