Remote Desktop Connection Settings

Thomas

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2003

I am trying to connect to our office server using Remote
Desktop Connection. Does anyone know what port needs to be
opened on our firewall to allow RDC to be able connect?

Thanks for your help in advance
Thomas

TCP port 3389.

Thomas wrote:
> I am trying to connect to our office server using Remote
> Desktop Connection. Does anyone know what port needs to be
> opened on our firewall to allow RDC to be able connect?
>
> Thanks for your help in advance
> Thomas

TCP port 3389 needs to be opened to do a Remote desktop Connection

Thanks,
Janani