Remote Desktop Connection not in Start > Program> Accessor..

July 16, 2004 3:45:45 PM

Where could it be? I ran a Search, looked for it
everywhere, even scoured the useless Help for the
answer...
Anonymous
July 16, 2004 5:59:17 PM

The file is named "mstsc.exe" and is, or should be, in the "C:\Windows\System32" folder. To add the
short cut to the "Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Communications" menu navigate to the
"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Communications" folder,
right-click on empty space and select New -> Short Cut. Add the file name using the browser and name
it "Remote Desktop Connection".

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Grubby Office Lad" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Where could it be? I ran a Search, looked for it
> everywhere, even scoured the useless Help for the
> answer...

---