Remote Desktop Connection not in Start > Program> Accessor..

Where could it be? I ran a Search, looked for it
everywhere, even scoured the useless Help for the
answer...
1 answer Last reply
More about remote desktop connection start program accessor

    The file is named "mstsc.exe" and is, or should be, in the "C:\Windows\System32" folder. To add the
    short cut to the "Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Communications" menu navigate to the
    "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Communications" folder,
    right-click on empty space and select New -> Short Cut. Add the file name using the browser and name
    it "Remote Desktop Connection".

    --
    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "Grubby Office Lad" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Where could it be? I ran a Search, looked for it
    > everywhere, even scoured the useless Help for the
    > answer...

    ---

Remote Desktop Connection Microsoft Windows XP