Recommendations for new camera

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
March 12, 2005 7:02:20 PM

I'm in the UK
In a graphics and Photoshop group they seem to bang on about the Nikon
Coolpix 5400 so I had a look in Jessops and the guy told me that this was
being discontinued. Fair enough. I'm looking to spend between £200 and £300
(a little more). Any recommendations.

Best wishes

Big Craigie

More about : recommendations camera

Anonymous
March 19, 2005 2:46:30 AM

Why no replies? because places like www.dpreview exist, and you
haven't given a scrap of information about what you will be shooting.
Anonymous
March 19, 2005 11:27:22 PM

> Why no replies? because places like www.dpreview exist, and you
> haven't given a scrap of information about what you will be shooting.

Please don't delete the original post so new people can catch the
thread.
March 20, 2005 12:30:22 AM

Nobody can delete your post but your browser is set to eliminate the posts
over a certain age.

"some guy" <nospam@spam.com> wrote in message
> > Why no replies? because places like www.dpreview exist, and you
> > haven't given a scrap of information about what you will be shooting.
>
> Please don't delete the original post so new people can catch the
> thread.

Anonymous
March 20, 2005 4:48:43 AM

In article <RLSdnZsIYfNrQqHfRVn-2A@golden.net>, Gìmmìe Bob
<noper@spamin.me> wrote:
> Nobody can delete your post but your browser is set to eliminate the posts
> over a certain age.
What in the world would he be replying to then? And if he knows what he
is replying to, could he not just Copy and Paste it into the message?
Thanks In Advance,
NB
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 11:31:23 AM

some guy,

from context ... the guy asked about which camera to buy .. he got no
replies ... so he asked what gives ...

VC

"some guy" <nospam@spam.com> wrote in message
> > Why no replies? because places like www.dpreview exist, and you
> > haven't given a scrap of information about what you will be shooting.
>
> Please don't delete the original post so new people can catch the
> thread.

Anonymous
March 20, 2005 1:24:58 PM

Confusion at it's best....LOL

and to top it all off bottom posting people too.

"nellybly" <nellybly@adephia.net> wrote in message
> > > Please don't delete the original post so new people can catch the
> > > thread.
> In article <RLSdnZsIYfNrQqHfRVn-2A@golden.net>, Gìmmìe Bob
> <noper@spamin.me> wrote:
> > Nobody can delete your post but your browser is set to eliminate the
posts
> > over a certain age.
> What in the world would he be replying to then? And if he knows what he
> is replying to, could he not just Copy and Paste it into the message?
> Thanks In Advance,
> NB
March 25, 2005 8:43:33 PM

Hi,

I recommend the Pentax S5i camera.

Ultracompact, 5MP and at the price range you are looking for.

--
Regards,

MacGyver.

news:D 0v3r6$4so$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk...