Remote Desktop can't nor run normally

Andy

Hello!
After I input password by remote desktop, it just show black screen only...
How to solve that?

Hi Andy, :)

If you have Nvadia video update to current drivers and try again.

Is the screen really blank or is there a Start button with only disconnect menu item?

List more about the computers, hardware, OS, how connected, home net, home to office, office to home, nic or wireless, etc.

SJ

"Andy" wrote:

> Hello!
> After I input password by remote desktop, it just show black screen only...
> How to solve that?

Andy

I use All-in-one motherboard.Display is Intel 845.

When I input password, the screen black only.

Yesterday,I can remote control also.But I input password today.The problem is occur.

"SlowJet" wrote:

> Hi Andy, :)
>
> If you have Nvadia video update to current drivers and try again.
>
> Is the screen really blank or is there a Start button with only disconnect menu item?
>
> List more about the computers, hardware, OS, how connected, home net, home to office, office to home, nic or wireless, etc.
>
> SJ
>

> "Andy" wrote:
>
> > Hello!
> > After I input password by remote desktop, it just show black screen only...
> > How to solve that?

See this link -

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/datacenter/proddocs/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/datacenter/proddocs/en-us/rdesktop_troubleshoot.asp

SJ

"Andy" wrote:

> I use All-in-one motherboard.Display is Intel 845.
>
> When I input password, the screen black only.
>
> Yesterday,I can remote control also.But I input password today.The problem is occur.
>
> "SlowJet" wrote:
>
> > Hi Andy, :)
> >
> > If you have Nvadia video update to current drivers and try again.
> >
> > Is the screen really blank or is there a Start button with only disconnect menu item?
> >
> > List more about the computers, hardware, OS, how connected, home net, home to office, office to home, nic or wireless, etc.
> >
> > SJ
> >

> > "Andy" wrote:
> >
> > > Hello!
> > > After I input password by remote desktop, it just show black screen only...
> > > How to solve that?

Andy

Thanks.....
I think my PC is crash before....