XP Remote connections not enabled msg

Our small church network has two servers at different
sites (and one domain). I have been able to use XP remote
access to all our computers to/from each site and to
another computer at the same site.

Since I had a 'helper' totally reload one machine to solve
other problems,no one can remote access into it from the
other site- administrator or user. I can still remote
access to it from the same site and everyone can remote
access to/from all the other computers.
On the server, the Terminal Services is checked "allow
logon to terminal server" and the individual machine has
the remote users entered with Power User status.

The error message is "The client could not connect to the
remote computer. Remote connections might not be enabled
or the computer might be too busy to accept new
connetions. It is also possible that network problems are
preventing your connection.
Please try again later. If the problem continues to occur,
contact your administrator."

Please help!

How does this machine connect to the Internet?

If this is the machine providing the connection, perhaps via Internet
Connection Sharing, check the firewall settings on the Internet connection.
You must open Remote Desktop (port 3389, TCP) and forward packets to the
host machine.

Alternatively, if the Internet Connection is through some other machine or
hardware device, perhaps the problem is as simple as the IP address having
changed on the rebuilt machine, and the forwarding instruction in the
hardware device still having the old, no longer valid, address.