Playing DVD's with PowerDVD through DVI into my projector ..

I have the following setup:

Infocus LP335 DLP projector with DVI cable
Windows XP
Video card with dual DVI's (one connected to my LCD monitor, the other to my DLP projector).

Both the projector and my LCD monitor are set to 1024X768 resolution (both displaying the same image).

When I play a DVD on my computer using PowerDVD, the DVD displays fine on my LCD monitor, but on my projector, the DVD image is black (I can see everything else though!). I tried WinDVD, but same thing.

What can I do to remedy this problem?

Thank you!

>I have the following setup:
>
>Infocus LP335 DLP projector with DVI cable
>Windows XP
>Video card with dual DVI's (one connected to my LCD monitor, the other to my
>DLP projector).
>
>Both the projector and my LCD monitor are set to 1024X768 resolution (both
>displaying the same image).
>
>When I play a DVD on my computer using PowerDVD, the DVD displays fine on my
>LCD monitor, but on my projector, the DVD image is black (I can see
>everything else though!). I tried WinDVD, but same thing.
>
>What can I do to remedy this problem?
>
>Thank you!

Possibly an overlay problem. Go to advanced video settings (in 2K: R-click on
the desktop; L-click properties; advanced; select whatever tab (if any) that
contains settings for the second output overlay function. If no such
settings...try the projector's utility software (if any).
webpa