Uninstall codec?

Ruben

I have the MainConcept MPEG Video Decoder installed on my system (probably
installed by one of my video apps)... how can I uninstall that codec?

--
Ruben

You didn't say what OS you have, but for windows, generally you go to
control panel.Sounds & Multimedia/hardware/video codecs/properties
or somewhere similar

--

Dave Jones
www.vdoguy.com

"Ruben" <psychobuffalo@sillyspamspoiler.gmail.com> wrote in message
> I have the MainConcept MPEG Video Decoder installed on my system (probably
> installed by one of my video apps)... how can I uninstall that codec?
>

> --
> Ruben

Ruben

On 06 Nov 2004, "The Videoguy" <dj76116NOSPAM@swbell.net> posted to
rec.video.desktop as follows:

> You didn't say what OS you have, but for windows, generally you go to
> control panel.Sounds & Multimedia/hardware/video codecs/properties
> or somewhere similar

Sorry... yes, WinXP... thanks.

--
Ruben