Changing the Port Remote Desktop Web Connection Uses (Away..

July 21, 2004 1:52:01 AM

I have 2 computers on a router and would like to use the Remote Desktop Web Connection on both of them, I know how to change port 80 for each of them, but is there anyway I can change the other port (3389)?
Anonymous
July 22, 2004 2:49:57 AM

First, you only need 1 instance of the Web Client... Second, you will
need an updated/modified version of the web client that will allow you
to specify alternate ports - see
http://www.smartdisplays.net/Default.aspx?tabid=62 for an example of
this (and
http://www.smartdisplays.net/LinkClick.aspx?link=revise...