Changing the Port Remote Desktop Web Connection Uses (Away..

I have 2 computers on a router and would like to use the Remote Desktop Web Connection on both of them, I know how to change port 80 for each of them, but is there anyway I can change the other port (3389)?
1 answer Last reply
More about changing port remote desktop connection away

    First, you only need 1 instance of the Web Client... Second, you will
    need an updated/modified version of the web client that will allow you
    to specify alternate ports - see
    http://www.smartdisplays.net/Default.aspx?tabid=62 for an example of
    this (and
    http://www.smartdisplays.net/LinkClick.aspx?link=revised_rdwc.zip&mid=365
    for the modified default.htm file)

    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

    On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 21:52:01 -0700, John Vaughan <John
    Vaughan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I have 2 computers on a router and would like to use the Remote Desktop Web Connection on both of them, I know how to change port 80 for each of them, but is there anyway I can change the other port (3389)?

Remote Desktop Connection Windows XP