avid express dv audio cd

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 7, 2004 9:40:04 AM

I have a copy of Avid Express DV 3.5 running on Windows XP Pro. I want
to make music videos but can't get a CD into the Avid program. I have
tried doing what the Help suggests but it doesn't work. If I play the
CD with RealOne Player for example, I can hear it, but then as soon as
I click on Avid Express DV the audio stops and no amount of messing
around with the Audio Tool helps.

Anyone out there who thinks they know what might be going on please
let me know.

More about : avid express audio

Anonymous
November 7, 2004 3:00:01 PM

"VCcharlie" <admyc@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have a copy of Avid Express DV 3.5 running on Windows XP Pro. I want
> to make music videos but can't get a CD into the Avid program. I have
> tried doing what the Help suggests but it doesn't work. If I play the
> CD with RealOne Player for example, I can hear it, but then as soon as
> I click on Avid Express DV the audio stops and no amount of messing
> around with the Audio Tool helps.
>
> Anyone out there who thinks they know what might be going on please
> let me know.

From the menu bar,
File-->Import-->(file name)
!