Internet connection on remote pc

Swift

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2004

I am trying to allow my remote pc to access the internet this is connected
to my host PC via a Netgear router.I am getting error message 799 which says
that ICS requires the host to be configured to use a particular address. how
do i set this up i am not that computer literate so when the wizards give
these odd messages i get lost
help would be appreciated

You don't need ICS if you have a broadband connection and a router. The
router takes care of addresses. You can read about ICS here:
http://www.annoyances.org/exec/show/ics_xp
Follow the router setup procedure to share the connection.