Prevent local computer screen from locking when user conne..

Sameer

Hi,
Is there a way in which I can avoid the local computer screen in Win Xp pro from locking when a user connects remotely and have both the local and remote users
using the resources on the same Computer

Any help or suggestions will be highly appreciated

Regards
Sameer

Nope.. This is by design. XP is limited to a single interactive
user.

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com