Remote Desktop Connection drops with error

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

I am connecting to a PC on my network with Remote
Desktop. I am able to logon and start working but soon
after I get an error:

"Because of an error in data encryption, this session
will end. Please try connecting to the remote computer
again."

I can't stay connected longer than about 15 seconds
before I see this error.

Both computers are XP Pro and are on a Windows 2000
domain.

Thanks,

Jason

Do other computers on your network have problems connecting to the
Remote Desktop server?

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 06:45:07 -0700, "Jason"