Immoral Deficit - 10 trillion negative swing under Bush

Archived from groups: soc.culture.usa,rec.photo.digital,rec.video.desktop,alt.woodworking,rec.photo.equipment.35mm (More info?)

Yes, President Bush has turned the US into the worst debtor nation in the
history of the world. He has drive the economy right into the ditch. And why you
ask would our fearless president do this? He did it so he could give 30% of his
tax cuts to millionaires making 1.2 million per year, or $576 per hour in terms
normal people can understand. Of the current $422+ billion dollar deficit, $270
billion is specifically because of Bush tax cuts. 30%, or $81 Billion of this
went to millionaires. So we are in essence borrowing money -- that our
grandchildren will have to pay back -- to finance tax kickbacks to millionaires!

So while high energy and health care costs are killing lower and middle class
Americans, Bush chose to borrow $81 billion dollars to give to millionaires
making $576 per hour. Can you imagine making that kind of money? You could work
four hours and you have your house mortgage and car payment taken care of!! I'm
really glad Bush chose to borrow our money to help these people. These
millionaires were hurting big time!

When GW Bush was elected 3 1/2 years ago, the projected 10 year "surplus" was
predicted to be 4 or 5 trillion dollars (That's right, SURPLUS.) The prediction
right now is for a "deficit" of over 2 trillion dollars 10 years from now. Here
is the scary part. If Bush's tax cuts, which predominantly go to the super rich,
are made permanent, the projected 10 year deficit is almost 5 trillion dollars.

So this is a potential 10 trillion dollar negative swing with Bush in office!
This idiot has driven the country right into a ditch, and in the process he is
siphoning money from the middle and lower class to the ultra rich. If this
continues, the only way the country will be able to keep it's head above water
is to cuts all the safety nets of the middle and lower class, which is social
security and Medicare.

30% of the Bush tax cuts went to the upper 1%. This is actually better than it
could have been. If all of Bush's tax cuts had been enacted as he wanted, fully
45% of his tax cuts would have gone to the super wealthy.

We are going into deep debt, borrowing money to finance tax cuts for
millionaires. And these millionaires are rewarding us by sending money to tax
free accounts in the Cayman Islands and shipping decent paying manufacturing
jobs to China and decent paying IT jobs to India.

Bush and Cheney are practicing bait and switch on a massive scale

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/editorials/la-ed-deficit14sep14,1,4399255.story?coll=la-news-comment-editorials"...anewreportfrom the Congressional Budget Office projects a $422-billiondeficitthisyear and$2.3 trillion over the next decade, even if the currenttaxcuts,technically setto expire over the next few years, are not extended.If theyare,it projects a tabof $4.5 trillion. The $2.3 trillion is alreadyhigher thantheoffice's previousestimate in March because of increasedspending byCongress,which is stuck withpaying for, among other things,prolonged wars inIraq andAfghanistan. In otherwords, this deficit, unlikeprevious ones, is not ablip,but a.....Even the CBO's$4.5-trillion deficit over 10 years is almostsurelytoooptimistic - it's based onthe assumption that funding fordomesticprogramswill not rise faster thaninflation and not keep pace withpopulationgrowth

In article <2Zzkd.393078$D%.143862@attbi_s51>, Winston Smith
<nospam@no-spam.nospam> wrote:

> Yes, President Bush has turned the US into the worst debtor nation in the
> history of the world. He has drive the economy right into the ditch. And why
> you
> ask would our fearless president do this? He did it so he could give 30% of
> his
> tax cuts to millionaires making 1.2 million per year, or $576 per hour in
> terms
> normal people can understand. Of the current $422+ billion dollar deficit,
> $270
> billion is specifically because of Bush tax cuts. 30%, or $81 Billion of this
> went to millionaires. So we are in essence borrowing money -- that our
> grandchildren will have to pay back -- to finance tax kickbacks to
> millionaires!
>
> So while high energy and health care costs are killing lower and middle class
> Americans, Bush chose to borrow $81 billion dollars to give to millionaires
> making $576 per hour. Can you imagine making that kind of money? You could
> work
> four hours and you have your house mortgage and car payment taken care of!!
> I'm
> really glad Bush chose to borrow our money to help these people. These
> millionaires were hurting big time!
>
> When GW Bush was elected 3 1/2 years ago, the projected 10 year "surplus" was
> predicted to be 4 or 5 trillion dollars (That's right, SURPLUS.) The
> prediction
> right now is for a "deficit" of over 2 trillion dollars 10 years from now.
> Here
> is the scary part. If Bush's tax cuts, which predominantly go to the super
> rich,
> are made permanent, the projected 10 year deficit is almost 5 trillion
> dollars.
>
> So this is a potential 10 trillion dollar negative swing with Bush in office!
> This idiot has driven the country right into a ditch, and in the process he is
> siphoning money from the middle and lower class to the ultra rich. If this
> continues, the only way the country will be able to keep it's head above water
> is to cuts all the safety nets of the middle and lower class, which is social
> security and Medicare.
>
> 30% of the Bush tax cuts went to the upper 1%. This is actually better than it
> could have been. If all of Bush's tax cuts had been enacted as he wanted,
> fully
> 45% of his tax cuts would have gone to the super wealthy.
>
> We are going into deep debt, borrowing money to finance tax cuts for
> millionaires. And these millionaires are rewarding us by sending money to tax
> free accounts in the Cayman Islands and shipping decent paying manufacturing
> jobs to China and decent paying IT jobs to India.
>
> Bush and Cheney are practicing bait and switch on a massive scale

Thank you, Mr. Moore. You can go back to France now.

Winston Smith wrote:

> Yes, President Bush has turned the US into the worst debtor nation

why are so many unhappy liberal democrats abusing the newsgroups?
why should we be buried in their off topic cross posted diatribes?

why do they behave so badly?

In article <101120041908283814%rag@nospam.techline.com>,
Randall Ainsworth <rag@nospam.techline.com> wrote:

> Thank you, Mr. Moore. You can go back to France now.

Must you respond to the troll?

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918

Well, NOW I can edit much better. Thanks for the info, idiot!!

Sanman

Crownfield wrote:

> Winston Smith wrote:
>
>>Yes, President Bush has turned the US into the worst debtor nation
>

> why are so many unhappy liberal democrats abusing the newsgroups?
> why should we be buried in their off topic cross posted diatribes?
>
> why do they behave so badly?

Because of inattention by parents during the critical nappy or diaper stage.

No different than unhappy conservative repubs. or any other group.

To not get buried, kill the thread, don't reply as I have not done, set
followups to the least inappropriate group.

Probably doesn't help, but it annoys the OP.

--

John McWilliams