remote assistance

when some friend ask me remote assistance, appear a error message, i would like to know to fix this error, thanks

Wilcyb wrote:
> when some friend ask me remote assistance, appear a error message, i
> would like to know to fix this error, thanks

when some friend ask me come over, no start my car, i would like to know to
fix this problem, thanks

Read the above request for help (either) and fix anything at all. You are
asking us to assume a lot of things about you and your computer system as I
am asking people to assume a lot about myself and my car.

We have no idea if you have Windows XP.
We have no idea what version of Windows XP.
We have no idea how you are connected to the Internet.
We have no idea if you understand what an IP address is.
We have no ideaif you asked a friend or a friend asked you for remote
assistance.
We have no idea what error you received. (This is a big one.)
We have no idea what is/is not installed on your computer system.
We have no idea what you need or what you want.

Please - if you phrase your question in some form that does not assume we
stood behind you when you received the error, we may be able to assist you.
Otherwise, I bid you good luck and farewell.

--
<- Shenan ->