Condition Zero skins ?

Last response: in Video Games
April 10, 2004 4:24:07 PM

Is there a way to change the skins in Condition Zero back to the basic ones
?
With the higher polys of the new ones, my machine struggles to keep up...

With CS 1.6 I get around 35-50 fps , but with CZ sometimes it drops to 10-15

More about : condition skins

Anonymous
April 10, 2004 9:30:32 PM

"Limnophile" <Limnophile@msn.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to change the skins in Condition Zero back to the
basic ones
> ?
> With the higher polys of the new ones, my machine struggles to keep
up...

> With CS 1.6 I get around 35-50 fps , but with CZ sometimes it drops
to 10-15

Time to upgrade I think
!