Condition Zero skins ?

Is there a way to change the skins in Condition Zero back to the basic ones
?
With the higher polys of the new ones, my machine struggles to keep up...

With CS 1.6 I get around 35-50 fps , but with CZ sometimes it drops to 10-15
1 answer Last reply
More about condition skins

    "Limnophile" <Limnophile@msn.com> wrote in message
    > Is there a way to change the skins in Condition Zero back to the
    basic ones
    > ?
    > With the higher polys of the new ones, my machine struggles to keep
    up...

    > With CS 1.6 I get around 35-50 fps , but with CZ sometimes it drops
    to 10-15

    Time to upgrade I think

Games Video Games