  • Remote Desktop
  • DOS
  • Windows XP
July 26, 2004 7:49:02 AM

As Remote Desktop doesn't run full-screen DOS I have a
problem running a Dos program that auto switches itself
to full screen. This is done by the program and the DOS
command window settings have no influence.

Is there any way of preventing full screen DOS and
forcing it to use a window?

If not does anybody have a way of switching a dos window
back from full screen wilst no one is actively logged in.
In other words symulate Alt-Enter being typed (This isn't
as easy as you'd think!)?

More about : preventing full screen dos

Anonymous
July 26, 2004 9:28:07 PM

"Rob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht
> As Remote Desktop doesn't run full-screen DOS I have a
> problem running a Dos program that auto switches itself
> to full screen. This is done by the program and the DOS
> command window settings have no influence.
>
> Is there any way of preventing full screen DOS and
> forcing it to use a window?
>
> If not does anybody have a way of switching a dos window
> back from full screen wilst no one is actively logged in.
> In other words symulate Alt-Enter being typed (This isn't
> as easy as you'd think!)?

You can use the on-screen keyboard of Windows XP.
!