Output from VCR to PC

OK I have a LifeView Flyvideo 3000 capture card and my next question
is should I capture from my VCR using the RCA cables or the regular
"cable tv" type connector.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Always use the RCA cables instead of the RF cable connecter.

Sanman

In article <LaidnVtOOOdrUQjcRVn-2A@look.ca>, me@you.com says...
> Subject: Re: Output from VCR to PC
> From: "Sanman" <me@you.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.video.desktop
>
> Always use the RCA cables instead of the RF cable connecter.
>
> Sanman
>
> "Goodner79" <jtg30@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > OK I have a LifeView Flyvideo 3000 capture card and my next question
> > is should I capture from my VCR using the RCA cables or the regular
> > "cable tv" type connector.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Jeremy

RF stands for "Really Fuzzy".