Can only connect once per reboot

Hi,

My problem with Remote Desktop Connection is that I can only use it
once. I'm connecting from my work PC to my home PC and the first time
I try (following a recent home PC reboot) everything works fine.
However, when I log out, I get a message saying that there's been an
Administrator logout (or something like that), rather than a clean log
off. The result of this is that I can no longer connect to my home PC,
unless I reboot it.

Is this a known issue? Does anyone have a fix?

cheers

What's the exact text of the error message?