Avid Express Pro (with Mojo) - Faster on which platform?

I don't want to start a Mac vs. PC war thread but I do want to know
specifically whether Avid Express Pro (with Mojo) will operate smoother
and/or faster on either a dual Xeon PC or a dual processor Apple G5.

Has anyone seen the difference?

I have no allegiance to either platform , so I will go with the best
solution - I don't mind spending more if it provides faster results.
Whichever option I choose I would get it with lots of RAM and storage.

Thanks in advance.

"Jonathan Warner" <jonathan@thewarners.clara.co.uk> wrote in message
> I don't want to start a Mac vs. PC war thread but I do want to know
> specifically whether Avid Express Pro (with Mojo) will operate smoother
> and/or faster on either a dual Xeon PC or a dual processor Apple G5.
>
> Has anyone seen the difference?
>
> I have no allegiance to either platform , so I will go with the best
> solution - I don't mind spending more if it provides faster results.
> Whichever option I choose I would get it with lots of RAM and storage.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Jonathan, as an Avid user myself, I'm inclined to think you'd get more
answers at the Avid forum. Practically nobody here uses Avid.
My guess? Dual Xeon.