DVD Authoring Program that lets you move / arrange the cha..

Hey all,

I have TMPGEnc 1.6, and Sonic MY DVD. They are both decent
programs - but both have a major fault. I cannot seem to be able to
arrange the position of the chapter icons on the menus.... That is,
choosing a background picture is useless if the factory placement of
the chapter boxes covers parts of the image want..... I have found
that MemoriesonTV will let you do this, but i want something a little
more powerful... -- i am suprised that the others don't....

AM I missing something?

Thanks,

Matt
(Magicianstalk@hotmail.com)

"magicianstalk" <magicianstalk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey all,
>
> I have TMPGEnc 1.6, and Sonic MY DVD. They are both decent
> programs - but both have a major fault. I cannot seem to be able to
> arrange the position of the chapter icons on the menus.... That is,
> choosing a background picture is useless if the factory placement of
> the chapter boxes covers parts of the image want..... I have found
> that MemoriesonTV will let you do this, but i want something a little
> more powerful... -- i am suprised that the others don't....
>
> AM I missing something?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matt
> (Magicianstalk@hotmail.com)

TMPGEnc DVD Author (TDA) will let you rearrange any thing
you want. It has to be a menu theme that you have made not one
of the pre-made ones. You can easily make one that is exactly
like any of the pre-made ones, if that is what you want.

Just click on the "Edit menu theme" button and say "yes" to the
question about making a new theme. Make the theme and save
it. It's a good idea to load up some tracks and decide on your
background graphic before you save it though. The background
image and/or clip can be saved with the theme, which is more
convenient than just using a reference to the files.

When you are working with your own Theme, clicking on the
"Edit menu theme" button brings up an editable version of your
menu. Click on an item and move it where ever you want. You
can do a lot of other things to it, including replace it with something
you have made outside of TDA.

Luck;
Ken

On a sunny day (13 Nov 2004 20:13:41 -0800) it happened
magicianstalk@hotmail.com (magicianstalk) wrote in
<d198a8d.0411132013.752fc2b2@posting.google.com>:

>Hey all,
>
> I have TMPGEnc 1.6, and Sonic MY DVD. They are both decent
>programs - but both have a major fault. I cannot seem to be able to
>arrange the position of the chapter icons on the menus.... That is,
>choosing a background picture is useless if the factory placement of
>the chapter boxes covers parts of the image want..... I have found
>that MemoriesonTV will let you do this, but i want something a little
>more powerful... -- i am suprised that the others don't....
>
>AM I missing something?
>
>Thanks,
Yes, Linux, dvdauthor, xml script, gimp, imagemgick, and a lot more.
Handwork.

JP

Try DVDLab. It allows you to make the menus any way you want.

On a sunny day (Sun, 14 Nov 2004 15:08:29 +0100) it happened Bariloche
<bariloche@bariloche.com> wrote in
<klpep01ujl2djloon5i2dh848c9bsv70a3@4ax.com>:

>Try DVDLab. It allows you to make the menus any way you want.
Except the Pro demo I tried does not allow you to make an image...
Some bug likely.
JP