Windows 2000 Pro and Remote Desktop Sharing

I have installed the Remote Desktop Connection Client on a 2000 Workstation, which allows me to use this machine to connect to XP machines running the remote deskop sharing client. My questions is, is there any way to enable remote desktop sharing on a Windows 2000 Pro machine so that I can connect to it through remote desktop connection?
1 answer Last reply
More about windows 2000 remote desktop sharing

    No, look at UltraVNC as an alternative...

    http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net/
    http://home.comcast.net/%7Emsrc4plugin/

    --
    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "Joe" <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have installed the Remote Desktop Connection Client on a 2000 Workstation, which allows me to use
    >this machine to connect to XP machines running the remote deskop sharing client. My questions is,
    >is there any way to enable remote desktop sharing on a Windows 2000 Pro machine so that I can
    >connect to it through remote desktop connection?

Remote Desktop Connection Windows 2000 Windows XP