VBScrip: Remote Desktop Disconnected

russell

I am trying to use remote desktop web connection. i am running a linksys router and zonealarm pro on my mahcine. since my isp blocks port 80, i am using port 18082 as my alternate port. i forwarded that port to my machine and configured iis to accept on that port. i also opened up the port on zonealarm. when i try to connect to the machine, i get the following error: "VBScript: Remote Desktop Disconnected. The cliend could not ocnnect to the remote computer......" What am i doing wrong?

Did you also forward TCP Port 3389 and enable it in ZoneAlarm? Remote
Desktop requires access to that port...

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 12:43:02 -0700, "Russell"
<Russell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am trying to use remote desktop web connection. i am running a linksys router and zonealarm pro on my mahcine. since my isp blocks port 80, i am using port 18082 as my alternate port. i forwarded that port to my machine and configured iis to accept on that port. i also opened up the port on zonealarm. when i try to connect to the machine, i get the following error: "VBScript: Remote Desktop Disconnected. The cliend could not ocnnect to the remote computer......" What am i doing wrong?

TRENDING THREADS