Remote descktop automatic printing

When connecting to remote computer, my local printer does
not automaticly get redirected and become my default
printer.

Even when Local printer is selected.

Both comuters are running windows XP Pro.
1 answer Last reply
More about remote descktop automatic printing

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q302361

    See if the above article applies.

    The driver for the local printer must be available at the host in order to
    print. If the port is being redirected, but the driver is not available,
    there will be messages about that in the host system event log.

    "Rich" <rbloom@huntingtoncontrols.com> wrote in message
    > When connecting to remote computer, my local printer does
    > not automaticly get redirected and become my default
    > printer.
    >
    > Even when Local printer is selected.
    >
    > Both comuters are running windows XP Pro.

Default Computers Printers Microsoft Windows XP