name change

hi.can anyone help?
im a noob,how do you change your name from "player" to something else?
probably something simple but i only just started playing so please dont
flame me!
cheers!

"marrer" <tw@tting.spammers.die.scum> wrote in message
> hi.can anyone help?
> im a noob,how do you change your name from "player" to something else?
> probably something simple but i only just started playing so please dont
> flame me!
> cheers!

Thats ok, everyone was a newbie once!

2 ways, go into options on the first screen you come too when you start-up
CS and delete [Player] and then type in your name and click apply then ok.

or

in game, bring down the consol by pressing the key above tab / next to the
number 1 key, its got a ` on it. then type

name QuickFire
(or whatever your name of choice is)

good luck and have fun m8, just try to enjoy the game... I sometimes get so
wound up by the hackers/lamers that I wish I was just an innocent noob
again. hehe, the good old days.

[#Jilted | Poison]
www.jiltedgaming.co.uk / www.jiltedweb.co.uk / www.4playgaming.com
#JiltedGaming / #Jilted / #4play / #cspg.gather

thanks for the help m8! i got sick of the cheats infesting medal of honour
so i thought id give this a go.enjoying it so far!
thank you

> thanks for the help m8! i got sick of the cheats infesting medal of honour
> so i thought id give this a go.enjoying it so far!
> thank you

Cheats infesting MOH? ..god... and I haven't even tried playing it online
yet......

marrer wrote:

> hi.can anyone help?
> im a noob,how do you change your name from "player" to something else?
> probably something simple but i only just started playing so please dont
> flame me!
> cheers!

Hit "~" while playing CS and type:

name "<what-you-want-your-name-to-be>"

or hit "Esc", choose "Settings" and edit the "Nickname" text box and
click OK.

-----------------------------
Thanks,

Tom "Necromancer" Scott
Website: http://www.commorragh.org

Welcome to the Darkness...

You can change it by going to console and typing name new name
John
On Mon, 10 May 2004 19:39:07 GMT, Tom Scott
<necromancer@commorragh.org> wrote:

>marrer wrote:
>
>> hi.can anyone help?
>> im a noob,how do you change your name from "player" to something else?
>> probably something simple but i only just started playing so please dont
>> flame me!
>> cheers!
>>

>Hit "~" while playing CS and type:
>
>name "<what-you-want-your-name-to-be>"
>
>or hit "Esc", choose "Settings" and edit the "Nickname" text box and
>click OK.

>Thanks,
>
>Tom "Necromancer" Scott
>Website: http://www.commorragh.org
>
>Welcome to the Darkness...

Remember to choose a cool name, life flOwenoL :p

flOwenoL

-= http://TheWiganClan.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ =- <-- New & improved under
construction