DVD CHANGER ???

Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop,rec.video.dvd.players,rec.video.dvd.tech,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,alt.video.dvd (More info?)

Does anyone know of a dvd-rom changer for the pc that can hold maybe
100 or more dvd's? I have heard about such an item that is connected
via the usb 2.0 cable. I am unable to find it anywhere. Please if
anyone knows I would appreciate a link or anything. I am talking about
something that can be connected to the pc not a standalone unit for
tv's only!

Thanks,
3 answers Last reply
More about changer
  1. Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop,rec.video.dvd.players,rec.video.dvd.tech,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,alt.video.dvd (More info?)

    I know of a CD tower which allows you manage the CD slots by USB.

    "Light Bright" <LightBright@freewill.org> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know of a dvd-rom changer for the pc that can hold maybe
    > 100 or more dvd's? I have heard about such an item that is connected
    > via the usb 2.0 cable. I am unable to find it anywhere. Please if
    > anyone knows I would appreciate a link or anything. I am talking about
    > something that can be connected to the pc not a standalone unit for
    > tv's only!
    >
    > Thanks,

  2. Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop,rec.video.dvd.players,rec.video.dvd.tech,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,alt.video.dvd (More info?)

    On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 20:55:11 -0500, "Yves Leclerc"
    <yvesleclercNOSPAM@sympatico.ca> wrote:

    >I know of a CD tower which allows you manage the CD slots by USB.
    >

    >"Light Bright" <LightBright@freewill.org> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone know of a dvd-rom changer for the pc that can hold maybe
    >> 100 or more dvd's? I have heard about such an item that is connected
    >> via the usb 2.0 cable. I am unable to find it anywhere. Please if
    >> anyone knows I would appreciate a link or anything. I am talking about
    >> something that can be connected to the pc not a standalone unit for
    >> tv's only!
    >>
    >> Thanks,

    Do you have a link??? I am looking for one that plays dvd's.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop,rec.video.dvd.players,rec.video.dvd.tech,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,alt.video.dvd (More info?)

    Light Bright <LightBright@freewill.org> wrote in message news:<oqtkp09ld0olq8b6eqeh05e4bibpmdhd7t@4ax.com>...
    > Does anyone know of a dvd-rom changer for the pc that can hold maybe
    > 100 or more dvd's? I have heard about such an item that is connected
    > via the usb 2.0 cable. I am unable to find it anywhere. Please if
    > anyone knows I would appreciate a link or anything. I am talking about
    > something that can be connected to the pc not a standalone unit for
    > tv's only!
    >
    > Thanks,

    Well, you perhaps could have guessed at this URL: http://www.dvdchanger.com

    ;^) Good luck!