DVD CHANGER ???

Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop,rec.video.dvd.players,rec.video.dvd.tech,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,alt.video.dvd (More info?)

Does anyone know of a dvd-rom changer for the pc that can hold maybe
100 or more dvd's? I have heard about such an item that is connected
via the usb 2.0 cable. I am unable to find it anywhere. Please if
anyone knows I would appreciate a link or anything. I am talking about
something that can be connected to the pc not a standalone unit for
tv's only!

Thanks,

Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop,rec.video.dvd.players,rec.video.dvd.tech,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,alt.video.dvd (More info?)

I know of a CD tower which allows you manage the CD slots by USB.

"Light Bright" <LightBright@freewill.org> wrote in message
> Does anyone know of a dvd-rom changer for the pc that can hold maybe
> 100 or more dvd's? I have heard about such an item that is connected
> via the usb 2.0 cable. I am unable to find it anywhere. Please if
> anyone knows I would appreciate a link or anything. I am talking about
> something that can be connected to the pc not a standalone unit for
> tv's only!
>
> Thanks,

Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop,rec.video.dvd.players,rec.video.dvd.tech,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,alt.video.dvd (More info?)

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 20:55:11 -0500, "Yves Leclerc"
<yvesleclercNOSPAM@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>I know of a CD tower which allows you manage the CD slots by USB.
>

>"Light Bright" <LightBright@freewill.org> wrote in message
>> Does anyone know of a dvd-rom changer for the pc that can hold maybe
>> 100 or more dvd's? I have heard about such an item that is connected
>> via the usb 2.0 cable. I am unable to find it anywhere. Please if
>> anyone knows I would appreciate a link or anything. I am talking about
>> something that can be connected to the pc not a standalone unit for
>> tv's only!
>>
>> Thanks,

Do you have a link??? I am looking for one that plays dvd's.

Light Bright <LightBright@freewill.org> wrote in message news:<oqtkp09ld0olq8b6eqeh05e4bibpmdhd7t@4ax.com>...
> Does anyone know of a dvd-rom changer for the pc that can hold maybe
> 100 or more dvd's? I have heard about such an item that is connected
> via the usb 2.0 cable. I am unable to find it anywhere. Please if
> anyone knows I would appreciate a link or anything. I am talking about
> something that can be connected to the pc not a standalone unit for
> tv's only!
>
> Thanks,

Well, you perhaps could have guessed at this URL: http://www.dvdchanger.com

;^) Good luck!