external error e06d7363

I get an external error e06d7363 after installing linksys wpc54gv2 program
and notebook card. Need help!

Dell inspiron 2650
Win xp

--
Rick
4 answers Last reply

    check you have all the lastest drivers from the makers sites.
    a quick search shows this to be a 'trapable dll error'

    mike

    "arickster" <arickster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I get an external error e06d7363 after installing linksys wpc54gv2 program
    > and notebook card. Need help!
    >
    > Dell inspiron 2650
    > Win xp
    >
    > --
    > Rick

    ---

    Checked my version still the same problem.
    Thx for the response

    "mike" wrote:

    > check you have all the lastest drivers from the makers sites.
    > a quick search shows this to be a 'trapable dll error'
    >
    > mike
    >
    > "arickster" <arickster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > I get an external error e06d7363 after installing linksys wpc54gv2 program
    > > and notebook card. Need help!
    > >
    > > Dell inspiron 2650
    > > Win xp
    > >
    > > --
    > > Rick
    >

    > ---

    Did u ever solve this problem? I have same problem.

    The system I had worked but did not have wep 128 configured so I
    configured that, plus i uninstalled/reinstalled pcm card (wpc54g version
    2).

    Everything looked fine until card tried to connect to access point. It
    looks like file (dll) incompatablity problem.

    So please let me know if u resolved problem.

    thanks

    Mike

    Called linksys and found there was a conflict between their program and
    wndows xp. I uninstalled it and using the windows utility for it. Work now
    still unsure about security tho
    cya rick

    "MikeA" wrote:

    > Did u ever solve this problem? I have same problem.
    >
    > The system I had worked but did not have wep 128 configured so I
    > configured that, plus i uninstalled/reinstalled pcm card (wpc54g version
    > 2).
    >
    > Everything looked fine until card tried to connect to access point. It
    > looks like file (dll) incompatablity problem.
    >
    > So please let me know if u resolved problem.
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > Mike

Wireless Networking