Vegas Video update

vinCe

I have 5.0 (build134), is there an updated to 5.0B, instead of downloading
entire file ? Cant seem to find it on the Sony site. ..Thanks !

Vince wrote:
> I have 5.0 (build134), is there an updated to 5.0B, instead of
> downloading entire file ? Cant seem to find it on the Sony site.
> ..Thanks !

Unfortunately, the update IS the entire file. That's the way Sonic Foundry
did it and the way Sony is continuing to do it. I'm sure there's a reason
for doing it this way but I have no idea what it is :-(

Mike

vinCe

Thanks, that did work. .